Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Book: The Greatness Guide


Author: Robin Sharma

Robin Sharma is one of the world's top success coaches. His ideas have been embraced by celebrity CEO's, leading enterprenuers and many FORTUNE 500 companies. He is the author of the famous book 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'.

I had heard a lot of the book 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari'. I have not read it. But when I found the book 'The Greatness Guide'  and came to know that Robin Sharma was the author, I immediately picked it up to read. 

This book has 101 short chapters which offer priceless advice. The author expresses all the advices with his personal experiences or his observations. Which is what I liked the most about the book. I agree to whatever is written in the book. But following it is easier said than done. I hope I can follow the great advices given here and improve life.

Robin Sharma's website : http://www.robinsharma.com/
Here one can find a free audio lecture 'Extraordinary Leadership' by Robin Sharma. It is approx 1 hour lecture. It is an mp3 file with filesize approx 15MB

No comments: